Saturday, December 19, 2009

Anyone up for a hike?

I have always wanted to visit Kentucky for many reasons, but I have to admit that being able to tour the Bourbon trail has to be at the top of this list. I have a fondness for this distilled spirit and I am always on the look out for new ones such as Buffalo Trace which I tried for the first time last July in Dallas, Texas. I liked it so much that when I got home I went to BevMo to get a bottle and was pleasantly surprised that it was only $22! Then after doing more research I found that the same distillery produces some of my other favorites like Eagle Rare and Sazerac Rye! Even more import was discovery of the Bourbon Trail hence giving me the inspiration for this blog. I look forward to someday visiting the State of Kentucky to see the Derby, eat Hot Browns and of course trek the trail.

Cheers,
G

http://www.buffalotrace.com/home2.html


1 comment: